Whether you are a seasoned veteran or a first time camper, these basic tips will help to ensure that everyone enjoys their camping experience.
– Shhh…Quiet hours are 11PM-8AM.
– Must be taken with you whenever you leave
– Prevent Forest Fires!!! Campfires are permitted in the fire rings or fireplaces until midnight and should be attended and properly extinguished.
– Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in areas where food is being served.
– Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, never left unattended, and must not be disruptive.
– PLEASE clean up after your pet.
– Help us keep critters away by depositing all trash in the dumpster.
– Please respect your neighbors and other campers and use the walkways, rather than cutting through sites.
– SLOW DOWN, for kids sake! Please observe our 7 1/2 mph speed limit throughout the park.
– All campground buildings are smoke free.
P.O. Box 448 • 41 Saw Mill Road Hope Valley, RI 02832 | 401.539.7011 | firstname.lastname@example.org